A new and improved website is coming soon!
Who we are:
We are an all volunteer organization helping seniors live independently in west Santa Clara Valley. Think of us like your friendly neighbor next door.
- Are you a senior or looking to help a senior? Please call us at (408) 241–1571
- Are you looking to volunteer with us? We'd love to have you.
- To become a volunteer, please contact Kirby at (408) 241–1571 or email her at email@example.com
- Help Support Us!
- For online donations through PayPal by clicking the button below:
- For all other donations including cars, canes, and wheelchairs, please call us at (408) 241–1571
Those We Serve:
- Seniors living independently
- Those age 65 years or older
- Living in our service area by zip code:
- Campbell: 95008, 95009, 95011
- Cupertino: 95014, 95015
- Los Gatos: 95030, 95031, 95032
- Monte Sereno: 95030
- Santa Clara: 95050, 95051, 95052, 95054, 95055
- Saratoga: 95070
- Sunnyvale: 94085, 94086, 94087, 94089
- West San Jose: 95117, 95125, 95126, 95128, 95129, 95130
- Night Riders — transportation at night to dinner or a movie
- Escorted Transportation — door-to-door service to appointments, shopping, or running errands
- Light House Projects — cleaning out a closet or refrigerator
- Handyman Services — changing a light bulb or fixing a leaky faucet
- Light Yard Work — mowing the lawn, raking leaves, or planting flowers
- Paper work — help organizing or reading mail; or help writing holiday or birthday cards
- Computer/Technology Assistance — help learning to use a computer, cellphone or other electronic device
- Visitation — friendly phone call or an in-home visit from a friendly volunteer
- In–A–Pinch — help with unforseen or immediate needs; help provided within 24–48 hours
- Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) Services — education and help with disposal of items such as pesticides, old paint, and cleaning products
- 5D (Don't Dump Drugs Down Drain) — help with the disposal of old medications, both prescription and over–the–counter
- Pet Care — help taking your pet to the vet or help walking your dog
- Referrals — If Heart of the Valley volunteers cannot help, we will provide a referral to another non–profit or provide a for–pay referral, as needed.